Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Remember December.






I just love this song by Demi Lovato :D You wanna know some of the lyrics?

"Don't surrender, please remember, December... we were so in love back then.. are you listening?! The words I'm sayin; don't go that way!! Remember, remember, December,.. please remember...Don't surrender."

Argh. It's like a suicide note. A "DEATH NOTE". Haha.

Well, just bought a new pink laptop from USA - a brand new Intel Core-2-Duo, Windows 7 DELL laptop... and it has a soft shade of silverish pink! I'm lovin' it. MMM! Cotton candy pink.


The picture above is...you know. Me. Haha. Emo. Used my mom's touch screen Samsung camera, which allows everyone to edit pictures directly from the cam.


Anyways, I look pretty :))

This shot is taken at a nearby hut in Ternate Beach (Cavite) and I borrowed the Combo band "Salty Boots" black Taylor guitar.


I was surprised that it was really tuned up:)) Strumming was an ideal breath-taking relaxation during an afternoon at the beach.


I did not swim in the beach. Afraid to get sunburned!!! I have December 25, 26 and 27 shows at Aliw Theater :D


MMMM! I'm kinda bored. Let me share more pictures with you. This is me, with my long hair. Facing the seashore. OUCH! After this shoot my face had tiny bits of sand. It hurts so much, especially when the wind from the sea blows toward my face :W
I got no more words. You better find out yourself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment