Saturday, April 11, 2009

2009 Nickelodeon's Choice Awards


Hey! I kinda forgot that today was April 12, and Nickelodeon's Choice Awards. TODAY. I really forgot!!! Good thing my ka-plurkmate (in http://www.plurk.com/) reminded me! Foxxy did. Thanks foxxy, if you ever read this!!!

So when I flipped the channel to 35 (cable? I dunno.) I saw hottie Leonardio de Caprio (tama ba spelling?) saying his speech when he got an award. (wait, I saw from one blog a while ago in blogspot that Robert Pattinson won't be attending. Maybe because of the New Moon movie?) After that, I went back chatting in Plurk about waiting for the Jonas Brothers to perform. Live! (Their voices sounded weird, and it was 100% different than you listen to their CD album. -according to my mom- but hey! They look even hotter when they perfom live. Do you agree? :-)

♪♫♥Sofia♥♫♪

No comments:

Post a Comment