Saturday, April 11, 2009

♪♫♥My Friend Farida♥♫♪


Good afternoon!

Last night, she chatted with me in YM and I told her about this blog spot. She's Maryjess Farida Presquito - a 14 year-old upcoming 4th Year. (Awesome, right?) Matalino. Hehe.

Well, rockerz na si Far before natuto akong mag-gitara. (Just look at the picture! Sa plurk nga, yung location nya is France. Haha. Dahil sa hat.) :D

So! (Far, are you reading this blog right now?) I hope you do! :-) As you see in her picture, her guitar's brand is also her second name. We chatted about it and I was surprised that --- there was a brand named after her? I mean, wow. The only guitar I know with a first name is Taylor (from Taylor Swift, from her famous chart-topping Love Story)!!! Yun pala may FARIDA guitars din. I told her nga sana I also had a guitar like her;-D

(Arrgghh...nauubusan na ako ng words.)

...hmmm...
Ay! E2 pa, I grabbed one of her pictures in friendster: (and cool. I thought edited lang! hehe)

Miss ko na ballet friends ko...sa BM!!!
...Summer Workshop na!! Excited na ako.

Love you guys! Join kayo dito sa blogger;D


...♪♫♥Sofia♥♫♪...

No comments:

Post a Comment