Saturday, April 11, 2009

Electro-Acoustic (part 2)

Hi. I was really in a hurry a while ago, from the older post of Electro-Acoustic. So, I figured out that it was too short, and I thought about adding up some more words into it. But since this is my first time here in blogspot, I don't really know how to edit the blogs yet. I hope I'd discover it right away. And also to get friends here? Seriously, are there really "friends" here? I feel so alone. And no one's following my blog posts yet. ~Sigh.~

So! Electro-Acoustic. As you can see from the picture (the one with the blue guitar), it's not an ordinary 'countryside-looking' guitar, but I chose the one that's new and imported that's called "Electro Acoustic". And it's colored blue! I love blue. I have a blue door in my room at Fort Bonifacio, and I loved it. It looks so baby-ish and lovely and exciting. But my guitar is different! It's acoustic in a unique way - and electric in a "cool" way, too. (I just love the color. It sizzles.)

I just need to buy amplifiers.

Oh! i forgot to tell you. When I bought the guitar, it costs PhP 2, 450 or something...and it came with free case and plug (Dunno what it's called, but it sounds okay.) and I bought it in a mall here in Z City (if you're not familiar with Z City, follow my blogs:D) with my own money from Lola Basyang shows! (it's a ballet production thing.)

Wait a minute - when I came to the shop, there was this man who owns the store and actually recommends me a brand that I don't like, but it sounds light and soft and so good! But the color, ewww. I don't know, but I really hate beige. He asked me to decide whether to pick either a good sound or a nice color. OF COURSE I CHOSE COLOR!

I'm a color lover, so don't break it.

...Okay. I guess it's all complete! I hope it won't break!

No comments:

Post a Comment