Saturday, April 11, 2009

Music at the Park

We are leaving Zamboanga City tomorrow, and my mom told me to take pictures outside the mansion house - with my new toy:-D (That's what I like to call it.) So I agreed and wore my athletics clothes because we always go jogging five in the afternoon. But actually, before that, me and my mom were arguing what to wear! Ha ha. I wanted to wear my jeans, but she told me not to. It was going to get dirty anyway. But if I did wear my denim skinnies, it was better. COOLER. Yeah, but I can't 'coz she's my mom and I have to respect that. And the jeans are my only pants that I brought here with me. :-) Haha! Tipid?

So... after that long discussion, I finally agreed to wear what she wanted me to wear at the pictorials. (Naks, "pictorial"?) After the shoot (haha, nice term) I figured out my pants were really gonna get dirty. Good thing I wore my purple cotton-capri. Best for outdoors;-)

Here are the pictures. Leave comments in my multiply site:
http://sonick16.mutliply.com/about the pictures here. Thanks!

♪♫♥Sofia♥♫♪

No comments:

Post a Comment