Saturday, April 11, 2009

♥Mother!♥


*I can see my mom sitting on the bed, and I'm writing this blog down exactly 2:53pm, and she's writing down stuff...for our new "kasambahay" - the younger sister of our former helper. I can see my mom is stressed. I hope one day, when I grow up and be a lawyer, I'd earn up all my savings to buy her a big rest house near a beach. That's what she wanted! I want my mom to be happy always, so I'm going to do my best to make her happy.*

Anyways, here's a pic with my mom. Are we sisters? haha. No, we aren't, but we do look like sisters from a distance. One day I'll be taller than her.

What can you notice from the picture?

...

Correct! ~the shoulder pose~ (originally from Vanessa Hudgens)

...

P.S. - her favorite song that she wanted me to play is This Is Me.

...

For more info about my super-gorgeous mom, log on to:
http://profiles.friendster.com/57942828

or

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1215890601

Thanks! I love you mom! Thanks for everything. I hope you can read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment