Saturday, April 11, 2009

First Day of Lesson



My mom and dad bought me something for summer vacation. Guess what--- a Guitar book and DVD! (I thought they were gonna buy me a GUITAR.) They just told me to borrow from someone in Z City... so... it's all fixed, actually. So after that I thanked them for buying me those things, and started learning to play last Monday, (I think that was March 23) and my first formal teacher was Ricky __?__. Yah. Something. So. He is a professional guitarist and he had this purple plectrum (or picks, as Steve MacKay would explain to me from the Guitar DVD) that he let me borrow for practice. It was cool. The only things I hated about it was my fingertips. Argh! They all got red and painful. Hate it. So much. Anyways.

Here's a picture of my guitar. (my BORROWED guitar.) Ha ha.

*I have to master all the chords first before they buy me my own guitar. niceee:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment